About the Journal
International Journal of Health and Clinical Research (IJHCR) is an open-access; freely accessible, online and print monthly peer-reviewed international journal publishes a wide spectrum of advanced research on all medical specialties including ethical and social issues. IJHCR is a gateway to enlighten the latest research/issues happening all around the world of medical and health sciences.
The journal publishes Original research articles in the form of full-length papers or short communications especially those with multidisciplinary nature. The journal welcomes review articles, mini-reviews, case reports, letter to the editor, guest editorial or commentaries.
- Open Access
- Global Visibility
- Includes all medical specialties.
- Fast and efficient online submission
- Double Blind Peer Review System.
- Unique and extensive assistance to authors.
- Monthly - 12 issues per year.
- Free full text availability of articles in PDF.
- Best Advisory & Reviewer Board. Legends of Medicine associated with IJHCR team.
- IJHCR Team comprises Editorial board members from different parts of globe.
- Immediate review of Article & once the entire process is complete article is immediately uploaded.
- Entire Issue/Journal can be downloaded for free from the website.
- Indexed in many International and national databases. (DOAJ- Indexed)
Open Access Policy
Our journal provides quick and free open access to its content thus exposing the globe to new era in research and knowledge.